Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Noty Boy Featuring Qeez

Yeay!..Today was the last day for me to record the song.Darn it!..hahha.
i forgot what's the title.Just try to hear it out at either Kristel or Pelangi Fm.

Just now,We(Bling-Bling,Chong,Smurf,Noty boy) was brain storming an add lip.
It was hard when we were actually searching it,But when we had fun i found all the melody and the add lip.But the problem was,Every time we try to record.I forgot how it sounds like and all.Ha ha.It was hard.Then Noty boy him self,Recorded us having a goof time and me singing without knowing.It was great and he loved it.
So don't be surprise to hear me laughing so loudly.
=D that is just me.With the loud laugh.

okay,i don't have any pictures.But i'll try to ask from them.

So now goodnight,I want my Beauty sleep now.
Goodnight.

Kisskiss,09

No comments: