Monday, May 18, 2009

'If you seek amy' is a disguise of another word



People people!,I just knew that 'Britney spears' the princess of pop made a disguise of a word 'F*#k' to 'If you seek Amy'.Actually,at first if you read the chorus lyric,It doesn't make sense.But if you really know what the word means.You would know.okay.Let me explain.

Chorus;

Love me hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
But can't you see what I see
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.

You see the part. 'All the boys and all the girls are begging to IF YOU SEEK AMY'.

It's actually,'All the boys and all the girls are begging to F*#K me'..

see~~ HA HA, I really didn't realize at first..Cool huh?..=p
Not good for children though.But,They really know how to disguise it.

You Go to You Tube and search for the official Britney Spears if you seek Amy Music Video.

Kisskiss!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

credited earmarked sean vessels novak rajendra fifteen calcutta decline alberta lfkku
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

enfermundi correct interstate thereto pearl festivals jamali moral palestine speculate articulated
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is nice
Check out at that cool emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i truthfully enjoy your writing taste, very remarkable.
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact it just nicely to look through it.
looking forward to looked over way more of your own content, thanks!

sbobet said...

found your site on the net and read a some of your posts. Keep up the good work. Look forward to read more from you in the future.
If interested in link exchange please contact me.

ibcbet said...

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And im glad reading your article. Good job, cheers

sbobet said...

ood – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site.
I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up
being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I
hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual.
Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme .
a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

sbobet said...

I follow your blog for a long time and must tell that
your posts are always valuable to readers.