Sunday, May 3, 2009

English Paper 1 - Mid-Year Exam.

Whoa!..Mathematics was Hard,the examination started at 7.55 am,but i slept at 8.00 am.until 9.00 am.And guess what,At 9.00 am just now.I really needed to use the toilet.But,malangnya..my friend was still in the toilet.So i have to wait for him to come back then i could go.i waited for 15 minutes.Then as soon as he arrives.I go straight raise my hand and ask the teacher.(The teacher hates me),i asked her.May i go to the toilet?..she says no.i was..."Ughhhhh!!!"..i have to wait until 9.45 then i could go..stupid ass..ha ha..kidding.But after break,we have English paper 1.Which means,'FUN!'.i wrote and essay about a new-born baby have been abandoned at the bus-stop.poor thing huh?..it's just a story,

Also,I wrote about global warming,safe the energy,feed the homeless,help the cancers,feed the poor animals.Lots of topic about save the planet were in it.It was fun.and tomorrow I'm having Art paper 5.Another fun subject..okay..

I got to go,I have dance class.Tired~..heheh..see ya~


Kiss kiss!

No comments: