Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday to my mummy!

Today on 14th august 2009,my mommy just turned 50!!
we all had a blast just now.At first we went to the bridex thingy.We suffered from the hot day while waiting for the stupid bus to pick us up.But then,We got tired from all the waiting,so we decided to walk.Good thing we walked,burn all the fats baby!.haha!

We arrived at the building,Cool looking one too.we had our temp check out and the metal detector thingy.It was sooooo cool!.The exhibition was super cool,all the bullets,M16,Sniper etc.
My sister had the picture,I'll steal from her tomorrow.

The show was cool also,with the black hawk and jet.So fudging cool.
My bed time already,Need some sleep,tomorrow i have family function and the next day i have shooting to do.huhuh work work work!!
okay see ya!!

No comments: