Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flying Off Tomorrow!

Hey~
Today i hang with my friends.We were goofing around in class.Normal normal thing.
All of the sudden,When i pass a class.They started to call me and say,'I want a cookie,bake me one' and 'Eseh,cooking in tv huh?'.It was so embarrassing!,My mom forced me to join that show.But what the hell.It was fun and the money was good anyways.

My plan for tonight was go watch a movie with my boyfriend.But unfortunately,I was called up just now to go act.I have to go to ICU later to act a scene for 'Fitnah Menjadi Petaka'.So yeah,Can't go out with boyfiee then.Hu Hu.

Tomorrow afternoon,I'll be flying off to Singapore.Shopping and releasing stress in Brunei.I'll be there for 6 days.My first time flying.Gonna be SO nervous~ =)

Gonna help mummy preparing food for sungkai.
See ya

No comments: