Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Special Memorial


Today,At 1.00 am i watched MJ's memorial.Just by watching from TV.I feel like i was there.I came to MJ's Memorial day.MJ is the best.He is the World's Humanitarian Legend and Icon.He created the Best Music.He invented the Best moves.He had his Own great style.He was a great singer,friend,brother,cousin,nephew and father.I was Pouring when the family made a speech.I can't explain how incredible he is.He made me fell inlove with Nature just by his voice & lyrics.His Musics made me realise about nature and people..

I Love MJ so much,I will promise to try influence people to Heal the world.He wanted this.He wanted people to get along.Stop all being Racist and get along...

I can't say anything more....

Al-Fatihah Michael...We salute you&Will alwasys Love you...He will always be..KING OF POP.

No comments: