Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Be Green

People in Brunei Darussalam,
Me and my cousin are planing to form a group of Heal the world.
We are here cause,We want to influence people in Brunei not to use too much plastic,Recycle papers,Don't open burning and etc.

I even try to make song out of this.About stop abusing kids and animals,Stop wars
World peace mostly.Even though Brunei is a peaceful country,We do need to improve,Not using plastic and etc.

We form this group is cause of Michael Jackson.He influence me to not destroy earth.It started all with a song and the video clip.I cried watching it.So i want to help Michale.Sad he died all the sudden.So this group is for Michael.We are trying to finish what he tried to do.He really inspired me.

Al-Fatihah Mikail jackson..
You really can rest in peace without your rumors now..

No comments: